WEEK THREE GAME NIGHT
JUST THE TWO OF US -
CLUB DATE NIGHT CHARADES
YOU WILL NEED
- 2x copies of category prompts (printed or written out on individual cards)
- Timer (one-minute increments)
- 2x vessels for random drawing
1. Print TWO COPIES EACH of the grid portion of this page containing category prompts (or make two sets of your own cards using a pen/paper) and cut out each prompt individually. You should EACH have 18 individual prompts when completed.
2. In secret, BOTH OF YOU will fill in the answers to the card prompts answering (to the best of your ability) AS YOUR PARTNER would. There are also a few blank ones that you can make up, if you like!
3. KEEPING THE DECKS SEPARATE, place each in a vessel from which to draw at random. You will each be drawing/acting out the cards you answered for your partner.
4. With your partner, determine what the prize will be for winning! Have fun with this step! ;)
5. Taking turns, SET A TIMER FOR ONE MINUTE and draw a slip of paper from your vessel and wordlessly act out the answer to the prompt on the card.
6. Whoever has the most correct guesses wins!