Plan Your Wedding: Getting Started | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | MAVEN
THIS IS YOUR LOVE STORY. Your wedding is the one time in your life when all your friends and family will come together to celebrate a moment in your life. Here are our Top 5 tips for a worry-free
1. PRIORITIZE // Sit down as a couple and come up with your top 3 priorities. Use this throughout the process.
2. BUDGET // Determine how much you have to spend, how much your family can contribute, and use your priorities to help guide your spending.
3. START THE GUEST LIST // Take a headcount right away. Guests lists can be brutal! Start early to avoid issues later.
4. GET HELP // Your family and friends will want to help you plan. Delegate tasks! It will help lighten your load and help them feel included.
5. SPEND TIME TOGETHER // Wedding planning can be all consuming. Continue to date and keep romance alive. Set aside time to focus on each other and not the wedding.
We hope that this list was helpful in your early stages of your engagement! Happy planning!