WHAT WE DO
a & bé turns 3 | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | MAVEN
September 13, 2017
If Ferris Bueller Got Married | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | MAVEN
September 6, 2017
Plan Your Wedding: Choosing the Venue | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | MAVEN
August 30, 2017
MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | REAL WEDDING | MAVEN | Meghan + Tom
August 23, 2017
Industry Insights: Narrate Studios
August 9, 2017
Meet MAVEN: Shaley | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER
August 2, 2017
If Wes Anderson got Married | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | MAVEN
July 26, 2017
Summer Party Planning Tips | MINNEAPOLIS EVENT PLANNER | MAVEN
July 19, 2017
MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | REAL WEDDING | Brittany + Zach
July 12, 2017
Industry Insights: PAIKKA
July 5, 2017
May 3, 2017
THIS IS YOUR LOVE STORY. Your wedding is the one time in your life when all your friends and family will come together to celebrate a moment in your life. Here are our Top 5 tips for a worry-free
1. PRIORITIZE // Sit down as a couple and come up with your top 3 priorities. Use this throughout the process.
2. BUDGET // Determine how much you have to spend, how much your family can contribute, and use your priorities to help guide your spending.
3. START THE GUEST LIST // Take a headcount right away. Guests lists can be brutal! Start early to avoid issues later.
4. GET HELP // Your family and friends will want to help you plan. Delegate tasks! It will help lighten your load and help them feel included.
5. SPEND TIME TOGETHER // Wedding planning can be all consuming. Continue to date and keep romance alive. Set aside time to focus on each other and not the wedding.
We hope that this list was helpful in your early stages of your engagement! Happy planning!
styled for good