WHAT WE DO
a & bé turns 3 | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | MAVEN
September 13, 2017
If Ferris Bueller Got Married | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | MAVEN
September 6, 2017
Plan Your Wedding: Choosing the Venue | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | MAVEN
August 30, 2017
MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | REAL WEDDING | MAVEN | Meghan + Tom
August 23, 2017
Industry Insights: Narrate Studios
August 9, 2017
Meet MAVEN: Shaley | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER
August 2, 2017
If Wes Anderson got Married | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | MAVEN
July 26, 2017
Summer Party Planning Tips | MINNEAPOLIS EVENT PLANNER | MAVEN
July 19, 2017
MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PLANNER | REAL WEDDING | Brittany + Zach
July 12, 2017
Industry Insights: PAIKKA
July 5, 2017
February 10, 2016
Valentines Day is a celebration of love! For some, Valentine’s Day can often be a drag. If you're single or attached, check out these gifts, and pick some up for yourself!
1. Flowers! This is an obvious gift for Valentines Day, but not all blooms are created equal! Make sure to stop by a local flower shop to get the best!
2.Pick up a card from Printerette!
3. Cocktail supplies. With so many new local distilleries popping up, you have so many great choices. Stop by Tattersall Distilling's cocktail room and taste test befor you buy!
4. Personalized Fashion Illustration from Cait Courneya, a local illustrator!
5. Home goods with style from The Foundry Home Goods.
6. Limited-edition designs, made locally by Hackwith Design House.
7. Dinner for two with Local Crate.
8. Small batch sweets! Petit Gateaux, raspberry & pistachio macarons, and more from Patisserie 46!
9. Leather Goods locally crafted from Solid Manufacturing Co.
10. Um, swoon! Get ready to buy all the gifts from Bando!
styled for good